выхад: 8час падрыхтоўкі: 10 ХВІЛІН дадатковы час: 3 ГАДЗІН агульны час: 3 HOURS 10 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 cups (400 ml) heavy whipping cream (UK: double cream)
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp (150 ml) whole milk
- 2/3 cup (160g) sugar
- a little less than 1 cup (225 ml) lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp grated lemon zest (organic)
Special equipment: metal pan,
- Pour the cream and milk into the blender container with the sugar. Then add the lemon juice.
- Blend for about 20 to 30 seconds then add the grated lemon zest.
- Blend again for a few seconds. Pour into a metal pan and place in the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and stir with a spoon. Repeat this two more times (twice in two hours.) You will see the mixture begin to take on the texture of ice cream. When it's ready, scoop into bowls, cups, or cones to serve.