выхад: 12 SLICES час падрыхтоўкі: 10 ХВІЛІН час выпякання: 55 ХВІЛІН агульны час: 1 ГАДЗІНА 5 МІНУТ
- 2 cups (275g) good quality flour
- 2 ч.л. выпечка парашок
- 1/2 ч. Л. соды
- дробка солі
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tsp (85 g) sugar
- 2 яйкі
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) light olive oil
- ½ cup (125 ml) unsweetened yogurt
- 1 гарбатная лыжка ванільнага экстракта
- 2 medium overripe bananas (200 g), mashed with a fork
- 1 cup (175 g) dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to: 350° F (175° C)
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a pint sized measuring jug, whisk the eggs, olive oil and yogurt together until well combined. Stir in the vanilla. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Next, add the mashed banana, and stir just a few times.
- Then add the chocolate chips and continue to stir just until well combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan (sprinkle with a few extra chips if you like) and bake for about an hour. Check the loaf with a skewer before removing from the oven.
- When ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes before placing on a cooling rack to cool completely. Cut into slices and serve with a cup of hot tea or coffee.