Have You Ever Made Chicken Alfredo? Our Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Is So Easy To Make, And The Уся сям’я Will Love It. It Will Be The Best Chicken And Broccoli Alfredo You Have Tried!
Today I am so excited to share with you one of our very favorite family dinner recipes…Chicken Broccoli Alfredo. This is one dinner that the entire family LOVES, which is not always an easy feat with five picky children. This recipe is one of my favorites because it doesn’t take a lot of time to make, which is always a win in my book.
I don’t know about you, but dinner time at our house can be a crazy. There is usually a lot going on just about the time that dinner is supposed to be on the table. We believe that it is so important to eat dinner together as a family, but sometimes the timing and our schedules can get a little tricky.
For the last couple of years, I have enlisted the kids to help with dinner. Each child has one day of the week that they are responsible for making dinner. They get to choose the meal we eat as long as it hasn’t been made recently, as long as it is a well rounded meal ;). Then I make sure we have the ingredients ready and am on hand to help them where needed. I’m loving it…and the kids are learning how to cook and how to enjoy one another’s dinners without complaining.
This is one recipe the kids like to make and eat. I usually double it to feed my large family. We are lucky if there are any leftovers the next day for my husband to take to work.
SIDE DISHES FOR CHICKEN ALFREDO
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Spring Veggie Pasta Salad
Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussel Sprouts
Радос Rolls Copycat Recipe
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO
Have You Ever Made Chicken Alfredo? Our Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Is So Easy To Make, And The Whole Family Will Love It. It Will Be The Best Chicken And Broccoli Alfredo You Have Tried!
Курс Main Course
Prep Час 20 хвілін
час падрыхтоўкі 20 хвілін
агульны час 40 хвілін
Калорыі 365 ккал
- 10 ounces broccoli
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pound chicken breast 1 large chicken breast
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 шклянку малака
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese or monterey jack cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well. Cut into small florets.
- Cook pasta al dente, drain.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and butter on medium-high heat (until hot but not smoking) and saute chicken breast (seasoned generously with salt and pepper on both sides) for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the skillet from heat, cover with the lid, and let the chicken rest, off heat, covered, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the pan. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Add minced garlic to the same skillet and cook it in chicken juices and oil remaining in the pan, scraping up the chicken bits from the bottom of the pan, on medium heat for about 30 seconds until garlic is fragrant, making sure to avoid burning.
- Add cooked and sliced broccoli and mix in with garlic. Remove from the pan.
- To make the creamy sauce, in the same skillet heat up 1 cup of heavy cream until it boils.
- Immediately add the cheese and stir until melted and nice and creamy.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and slowly, in small portions, add milk, constantly stirring, simmering, until nice and creamy consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately over pasta and add a few pieces of your cooked chicken.
Нержавеючая сталь патэльня
Фільтр для макаронных вырабаў
Clip-On Pot Strainer
Нержавеючая сталь Pasta Server
Rotary Parmesan Cheese Grater (restaurant style)
Licensed from https://www.theidearoom.net/chicken-broccoli-alfredo-recipe/